SWBFII Official Glitching Site!

Stop your bitchin' and start glitchin'!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > 5th Anniversary

PyroJockey
Administrator

Well it’s been 5 years now since we officially launched this zany little experiment known as The Glitching Server. I don't think we will make it to 6. Most players jumped ship.

Quit yer bitchin and start glitchin!

--

There are times you strive for greatness, to reach lofty goals and accomplish
noble deeds. Then there’s the rest of the times you just want to blow shit up.

Blowing shit up since 1978

April 20, 2015 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pvt ramiriz
I will always be the best of all in this server.
--

May 15, 2015 at 9:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ANTHONY_B

My glitching skill is legendary at this point, I can't even begin to explain 0.01% of the shit I've pulled off... Pyro can get my back on this, I am best glitcher in the glitching server and in non modded servers. :)

--

I will crap on you little noobs from such a level you will think god himself has taken a shit on you.

May 16, 2015 at 2:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pvt ramiriz
I havent seen you play in a long ass time. We used to chat all the time on xat. I cant remember how you played, but you probably were not on my level until i left. You still seem cool.
--

May 21, 2015 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ANTHONY_B

well we tried hosting a server for pc version, way more modding ability but gamespy croaked ands both verstions are dead, so pyro only keeps the ps2 one going, if u wanna talk more add me on steam acc name: anthony5082, or nickname steam is Anthony, the avatar looks like table flip meme

--

I will crap on you little noobs from such a level you will think god himself has taken a shit on you.

May 22, 2015 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.